- The basis for the certification of measuring- and evaluating-systems is the European standard:
- EN 15267: "Air quality – Certification of automated measuring systems"
- part 1: "General principles",
- part 2: "Initial assessment of the AMS manufacturer´s quality management system
and post certification surveillance for the manufacturing process",
- Additional the following test procedures apply:
- for emission mesurement systems
EN 15267 part 3: "Performance criteria and test procedures for automated measuring
systems for monitoring emissions from stationary sources",
- for mobile emission mesurement systems
EN 15267 part 4: "Performance criteria and test procedures for automated measuring
systems for periodic measurements of emissions from stationary source",
- for emission data aquisition and handling systems (DAHS)
"German uniform practice for emission monitoring, suitability test of measuring
and evaluating-systems for continuous emission measurement"
and the definitions for remote data transmission,
- for qualitative dust mesurement systems
EN 15859: "Air Quality - Certification of automated dust
arrestment plant monitors for use on stationary sources - Performance
criteria and test procedures",
- for ambient air monitoring systems the requirements of the standard series VDI 4202
as well as the particular EN standards for gases respectively the EC guideline for particle.
Certified measuring- and evaluation systems: